Browse Phrases to Ponder
- (01) Servant of ...
- (02) Humility
- (03) Glory
- (04) Me serve...
- (05) Fences
- (06) The sense of a passage
- (07) Are you a little man?
- (08) Gossip
- (09) Fault finding...
- (10) Tale bearing...
- (11) Pride
- (12) Flattery vs Gossip
- (13) Accountability
- (14) Politeness
- (15) It's all about Me
- (16) Always remember when preaching...
- (17) A man that prays...
- (18) Smile
- (19) Be yourself
- (20) Good or evil
- (21) The love of money is the root...
- (22) Hate
- (24) Godliness
- (25) Faultfinding
- (26) Who do we worship?
- (27) Forgiveness
- (28) Your life...
- (29) The Tongue
- (30) Correcting faults...
- (31) Are you a 'small man' or a 'wise man'?
- (32) Big mind, small heart...
- (33) Are you a back talker?
- (34) Is that straight or crooked?
- (35) The ups and downs of life...
- (36) If it's not broke, don't fix it...
- (37) Happiness is...
- (38) Are you an 'excuser' or 'accuser'?
- (39) Where is your mind?
- (40) Are some people important or unimportant?
- (41) How's your outlook?
- (42) Fooling yourself or others...
- (43) Reasonable goals...
- (44) Are you patience?
- (45) Used what you have...
- (46) Understanding the Word of God
- (47) Can God use me?
- (48) Kindness
- (49) Smiles
- (50) God's work
- (51) Where is my trust?
- (52) Truth removes prejudices
- (53)Truth I know and don't know
- (54) Understanding others
- (55) Accountability...
- (56) Treasures
- (57) The Holy Bible
- Conscience and the Man in the Glass
Category Archives: Phrases to Ponder
When you get what you want in the your struggle for self, And the world makes you king for a day, Just go to a mirror and look at yourself, And see what THAT man has to say. For it … Continue reading
The Holy Bible This Book unfolds Jehovah’s mind, This Book salutes in accents kind, This Friend will all our needs supply, This Fountain sends forth streams of Joy. This Mine affords boundless worth, This Good Physician gives us health, … Continue reading
The English Bible is the first of our national treasures. George V. King of England
The most frightening fact we have to face: ‘…everyone of us shall give account of himself to God.’ Romans 14:12 from Jerry’s notebook
Understand what he is trying to do – nine times out of ten he is trying to do right. Harry Truman
Many people are troubled about the Scriptures which are mysterious and hard to understand. I am most troubled about those which I can understand. Mark Twain
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to discover new truths; and the next is to shake off old prejudices. T Parker
Trust in yourself, and you are doomed to disappointment; trust in your friends, and they will die and leave you; trust in money, and you may have it taken from you; trust in reputation and some slanderous tongue may blast … Continue reading
God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies. Hudson Taylor
A smile doesn’t look good on some faces, but kind disposition wins friends everywhere. from Jerry’s notebook